Full Time (40 hours/week)
Janelia Research Campus
The Druckmann Lab is looking for highly motivated individuals to pursue interdisciplinary computational neuroscience research projects in HHMI’s Janelia Farm Research Campus.
HHMI's Janelia Farm Research Campus is a unique, world-class research community near Washington, D.C. dedicated to understanding the function of neural circuits and developing synergistic imaging technology. Our highly collaborative structure is designed to support interdisciplinary work in small lab groups. We seek candidates who are comfortable with risk and are able to think independently to develop novel approaches.
Co-develop (with lab-head) and execute an original research effort in theoretical neuroscience.
Example projects being pursued in the lab include:
- Developing novel theoretical approaches to population coding in recurrent networks
- Developing and utilizing approaches for analysis of multiunit electrophysiology and imaging of neural networks
- Developing novel theoretical and computational techniques for relating network structure to dynamics
- PhD in computational neuroscience or alternatively physics, applied math or related discipline.
- Ability to work and support interdisciplinary work in small lab groups.
- Comfortable with risk.
- Ability to think independently.
- Ability to develop novel approaches.
Please apply at https://janeliacareers.silkroad.com/.
Open Until Filled