Guidelines and submission terms for Image of the Week submissions.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to submit an image.
- By submitting an image you agree to the Submission Terms found here.
- Please submit only images for which you own all rights (or if you are an HHMI employee, that you created in the scope of your employment and have not assigned to another person or entity). For example, you should not submit images for which you have already assigned ownership to a journal.
- Any required third-party releases (for example, if your image shows recognizable people) will need to be obtained prior to the publication of your image.
- Submitted images should not reveal confidential information. For example, images of unpublished research conducted with collaborators, or an invention that is the subject of an unpublished patent application, should not be submitted.